Rental Policies

 

 

 

 

Renting With Us

 

  • 75% of of total rental cost must be paid up front to secure RV Rental. The remaining 25% must be paid within 14 days prior to rental date. 
  • $300 Security fee will be charged at booking. Funds will be released back within 72 hours after checkout if no damages found
  • Copy of License is required at booking for fraud protection
  • Full inspection of RV will take place at checkout of last day of rental
  • Cancellation Policy: Renter may receive full refund of money collected up to 14-30 days before rental. No refund within 14 days of rental. 
  • No Smoking in the Campers. $150 cleaning fee will be charged

$$$$

Campin’ For a Cause

Our Mission

Mission Statement

To connect people with the outdoors and each other. To create opportunities for people to access travel trailers who otherwise couldn’t and provide a reliable source of income for those who choose to join our Delivery Network.  We believe in doing what we can to help others and use our leverage to advance good in communities across the country. 

Our Vision

To give people the opportunity to spend more time with their friends and loved ones in the great outdoors. To provide a lasting foundation for doing good while fostering charity and promoting important causes along the way.   

Our Values

To serve every customer with the highest quality care.  To treat each and every query with sincerity, and to provide the most value for you and your family experience. We believe in doing right by everyone and making a lasting positive impression for others to follow and lead with. 

Call

(207) 749.6135

Address

Poland Road,

Freeport, Maine

Email

info@easycampin.com